Friday 30 October 2009

Rosalind Shoot October '09


















Since I'm new to Blogger, i've decided instead of spending hours uploading all my past shoots to start a fresh :) (apart from some of the old favourites!)
This particular shoot was originally prompted by a show which Rosalind and I saw in edinburgh; it had amazing costumes, ideas and most of all the women doing it was incredibly strong and made some amazing shapes. Unfortunately the light gave out quite early and since our lighting facilities are limited to say the least, we cut the shoot short. Still got some really nice pictures though, take a look at let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are amazing! I saw them all on Clothes, Cameras, and Coffee but I always wondered who took them. You are really talented! Can I just...steal your skills?!haha
    Anyway great photos!
    -^..^-
    Sofi
    www.material-evidence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete